WHAT WE WANT: We always aim to work with cutting edge web technology, be innovative and position ourselves ahead of the competition. That’s where you come in! Our Product Development department is looking for an organised and dedicated Business Analyst to join our team. Reporting to the Product Manager, you will investigate, understand and translate customer needs and problems, and with input and consensus from both the customer, product manager and the development team, create clearly written requirements documents and user stories.
If you are confident and enjoy being a part of a collaborative and open team environment, then keep reading!
Specifically you will...
- Work closely with the Product Manager and stakeholders to analyse and understand client and business needs
- Meet directly and interact with clients to extract a comprehensive list of needs and analyse what sorts of solutions will provide them with what they need
- Collect, understand and transmit the business requirements for the project as well as translate these into functional specifications and user stories
- Analyse and document business processes
- Identify fictitious or wasteful business process and recommend sustainable alternatives
- Provide the link between the customer, development team and any third party regarding software functionality, throughout the development lifecycle
- Day-to-day analysis and management of change requests in relation to the project plans to ensure agreed deadlines are met
- Handling day-to-day development queries and verbally communicating business rules and requirements in an Agile environment
- Production of information and reports as required by the business/product owners, including showing progress against outstanding milestones, status, resource requirements, issues, risks and dependencies
- Ability to perform and assist in user acceptance testing
- Create and maintain documentation that serves as a knowledge base for the development of the product
- Manage multiple projects at any one time and deliver results within set deadlines
- Manage the collation of business and functional requirements from a multi-site business, travelling worldwide to our client’s operational sites when required
- And anything else that is thrown on your desk!
What you need...
- Bachelor degree educated in a technical discipline or equivalent qualification
- Experienced in the full software development lifecycle from inception to support
- Bilingual in Korean and English with excellent communication skills
- Three to five years of experience with software development projects and writing requirements documents and other software development materials
- Well-organised and self-motivated with a passion for the product
- Proven experience interacting directly with end users
- Demonstrable evidence of analysing and documenting complex business processes
- Demonstrable experience writing user stories and functional specification documents
- Have the ability to learn quickly, work independently and in a team setting
- Proven abilities in decision-making, priority setting and planning with highly developed organizational skills
- Can embrace change with open arms
- Applied expertise in a variety of software development methodologies, especially Agile development; experience of Agile with Scrum and User Story writing is preferred
- Previous experience or a sound knowledge of product development in the e-gaming industry is preferred